- New paper: Collector-stealer: a Russian origin credential and information extractor
In a new paper, F5 researchers Aditya K Sood and Rohit Chaturvedi present a 360 analysis of Collector-stealer, a Russian-origin credential and information extractor.
- VB2021 localhost videos available on YouTube
VB has made all VB2021 localhost presentations available on the VB YouTube channel, so you can now watch - and share - any part of the conference freely and without registration.
- VB2021 localhost is over, but the content is still available to view!
VB2021 localhost - VB's second virtual conference - took place last week, but you can still watch all the presentations.
- VB2021 localhost call for last-minute papers
The call for last-minute papers for VB2021 localhost is now open. Submit before 20 August to have your paper considered for one of the slots reserved for 'hot' research!
- New article: Run your malicious VBA macros anywhere!
Kurt Natvig explains how he recompiled malicious VBA macro code to valid harmless Python 3.x code.
- New article: Dissecting the design and vulnerabilities in AZORult C&C panels
In a new article, Aditya K Sood looks at the command-and-control (C&C) design of the AZORult malware, discussing his team's findings related to the C&C design and some security issues they identified.
- VB2021 localhost call for papers: a great opportunity
VB2021 localhost presents an exciting opportunity to share your research with an even wider cross section of the IT security community around the world than usual, without having to take time out of your work schedule (or budget) to travel.
- New article: Excel Formula/Macro in .xlsb?
In a follow-up to an article published last week, Kurt Natvig takes us through the analysis of a new malicious sample using the .xlsb file format.
- New article: Decompiling Excel Formula (XF) 4.0 malware
In a new article, researcher Kurt Natvig takes a close look at XF 4.0 malware.