Kaspersky Lab official blog
Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:31:57 +0000
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 63
In this edition of the Kaspersky Lab podcast, we discuss a targeted cryptocurrency scam, Canadian weed database breached, bio chips, and the current state of spam and phishing.
- CVE-2018-8589: Another day, another OS vulnerability
Our exploit prevention technologies detected another zero-day exploit for Windows
- Twitter cryptocurrency scams: A hundred Elon Musks — and now Target
Twitter cryptocurrency scams are becoming more and more advanced and convincing, with scammers using new techniques and some heavy artillery.
- Folks can think for themselves
I decided to conduct a sort-of audit to try and see to what extent our presentation of the facts has allowed people to make up their own minds on the matter.
- Cybersecurity in the workplace
Tips on executing cybersecurity awareness in the workplace.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast: Raising a digital native
In this special edition of the Kaspersky Lab podcast, we discuss how parents should look at raising digital natives and the precautions they need to take.
- Top 5 most notorious cyberattacks
Epidemics, espionage, destruction: We present the most memorable cyberattacks of recent years.
- New leakage of Facebook user data, including private messages
The personal data of 257,000 Facebook users, including private messages belonging to 81,000 of them, has leaked online. Hackers claim to have access to 120 million accounts.
- Do you think like a CISO?
See how your views on cybersecurity line up with the opinions of CISOs from around the world.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 61
In this edition of the Kaspersky Lab podcast, we discuss how one guy’s online video viewing infected a government network, a breach at the Girl Scouts, Wordpress’ bold move, and more.