Kaspersky official blog
Thu, 09 Apr 2020 13:01:33 +0000
- 8 mistakes nearly every small business makes, and how to fix them
When it comes to information security, we’re seeing the same mistakes over and over again.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 137
Dave and Jeff discuss privacy with Marco Preuss, the latest on Zoom, burning 5G down in the UK, and more.
- 10 tips for Zoom security and privacy
Gain full control over your Zoom video conferences, family gatherings, and online bar crawls.
- COVID-19 survival guide for your digital life
With everyone stuck at home to avoid COVID-19 exposure, working, socializing, and even homeschooling online, cybercriminals see a smorgasbord of ways to exploit the situation.
- 10 mobile games for child development during social distancing
Ten smart mobile games and educational apps for your child to enjoy and benefit from.
- Enumeration attack dangers
While auditing Web applications, our experts found a vulnerability to enumeration attacks. Here is a description of the problem and how to combat it.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 136
In this episode, Dave and Jeff sit down with Kristina Shingareva to discuss the stalkerware problem.
- Twitch security and privacy settings
Learn how to protect your Twitch account, block spammers and haters, and make chat easy and secure.
- Dangerous holy water
Attackers are infecting users’ computers with a backdoor posing as an Adobe Flash Player update.
- 5 tips for not bungling home videoconferencing
It’s 1 minute to the conference call, your cat has chewed through the headset cable, and Skype or Zoom doesn’t want to connect. Get ready for videoconferencing in advance — we explain how.