Kaspersky Lab official blog
Mon, 20 May 2019 15:10:30 +0000
- Top 10 epic Facebook fails
10 Facebook mistakes that threatened users’ security and privacy.
- Evaluating threat intelligence sources
To protect themselves, businesses need to take a proactive approach, constantly adapting their security controls to the ever-changing threat environment.
- Uncovering fake news bots
How to expose fake news bots based on their behavior and what insights one can get while doing this.
- One call on WhatsApp is enough to establish surveillance
A newly discovered vulnerability allows hackers to eavesdrop on WhatsApp users, read their chats, and install spyware just by calling them. Update the app now!
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 92
Dave and Jeff take on the Airbnb bedroom filming story, ATMs helping stop Bitcoin scams, and more.
- Don’t let this Airbnb scam fool you
Airbnb scamming becomes automated and streamlined.
- Despite FIN7 arrests, malicious activity continues
Although the suspected leader of the FIN7 cybergang was arrested, malicious activity somehow persists.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 91
Dave and Jeff talk about Avengers: Endgame scams, trust in social networks, the new royal baby, and more.
- Dear YouTubers, phishers are after your accounts
This phishing campaign is so convincing that even savvy YouTubers may be duped into giving crooks control of their accounts.
- Why buying a “smart” padlock is a bad idea
It seems the only reason to buy a “smart” padlock is to make lock-pickers happy.