Kaspersky official blog
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:47:08 +0000
- Beware of fleeceware
Overpriced apps entice Google Play and App Store users with a free trial period, and then charge them for a paid subscription even when uninstalled.
- Terminator 6/3: Sarah Connor and a bag of chips
In the latest Terminator movie, is Sarah Connor protected against cell-phone tracking?
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 117
Dave and Jeff take a look at Bitcoin mining in Georgia, Fortnite bans, the latest on gaming cheats, and more.
- Challenges and opportunities for European MSPs
A study that looks at evolving market dynamics and the impact of changing client relationships and expectations on the MSP industry.
- Chrome in the zero-day crosshairs
A Chrome vulnerability already exploited by attackers gets patched. We recommend updating your browser right now.
- Finding out what data apps really collect
Basically, all apps collect some information about you. Using the services AppCensus and Exodus, you can find out what exactly is collected.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 116
Dave and Jeff chat about the week’s top cybersecurity news, including whether you should put your license plates online, FTC crackdowns on stalkerware, Aussie cops making bank on Bitcoin, and more.
- A 30-year cybermaze, from the Cascade virus to recent days
A pixel-art infographic with 30 years of information security developments, from the Cascade virus to the most recent days.
- The cybersecurity of the Terminator
Before the world release of Terminator: Dark Fate, we decided to check in on the state of cybersecurity in the Terminator universe.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast, episode 115
On this podcast, Dave and Jeff take a look at the week’s top cybersecurity news including voice apps turning home assistants into phishing devices, Pixel’s face unlock issue, the Air Force retiring some old tech, and more.